Graco spray guns - Airless paint spraying for beginners

Are you new to airless paint spraying, need some beginners help or just want to better your knowledge on spray gun types, which one is right for the job? 

Then take a look at this video from Darren at Airless Discounter where he will be going through the different types of spray gun in the Graco range.

When you combine airless and air you get what’s called air assisted.

There are different types available, listed here are the Graco guns Darren talks about: 

  • Air spray – Graco HPLV Edge II plus gun – The hose for air and a container attached where the material is feed via a suction tube.
  • Airless – Graco FTx, Contractor or the new Contractor PC – This has one hose for material no air.
  • Air assistedGraco G40 – This has two hoses one for material and other of air.
  •  HD Blue Texspray – Graco’s heavy duty gun for spraying plaster or filler. 
  •  HD Inline – Graco’s inline spray gun ideal when working with a longer extension or the Graco jet roller.

Top Tip – On how to remember a gun, if it has 2 hoses then you will know its air assisted as one hose will be for the air and the other for material.

Click on the links above for information or head over to the Airless Discounter your specialist retailer in airless equipment and accessory’s 

If you find this video of help and it could help other Decorators then please feel free to share across your Network.


0 replies on “Graco spray gun’s – Airless paint spraying for beginners”

We want to help YOU access Free Cash from the Government

You can get upto £5000 towards spray related training at one of our regional training centre

The Marketing Mindset for Decorators Facebook Group

Gain the free support you need, and the questions answered on our free Facebook group

Discover all the top tips and tricks

All the common mistakes that we all make plus everything that's new in the spraying community.

Get our weekly news update